dimecres, 30 de març del 2016

A HAPPY ENDING

PARAGRAPH 1:
When did it happen? It was in London
Where were you? In the underground
Who were you with? My mother and my sister.

PARAGRAPH 2:
We caught the wrong line.

PARAGRAPH 3:
We up in the underground, we went to another city, then we caught a different line and we arrived at the hotel.

WRITING:

Last summer, I went to London with my mother and my sister. We traveled by plane. When we arrived we went to the underground because we needed to get to at the hotel.

We walked in the street searching for the underground. When we found one, we saw the different lines. We thought the blue line was the correct so we caught it. When the underground stop we got off but we didn't see the hotel. We caught a wrong line!


In the end although we caught the wrong line, we arrived. At time at that moment we felt stressed but then all was great!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada